Re: question about version number

>> "Stephan" == Stephan A Suerken <inf222@Fh-Worms.DE> writes:

Stephan> I hope the original poster is aware of our in-depth analysis
Stephan> of the problem? We might consider packaging this thread
Stephan> itself, to make it available for the whole debian community
Stephan> in a convenient way.

I am actually writing on a better FAQ system than faq-o-matic (which I
just consider confusing and badly maintainable) which could also be
used as a replacement for the faq-o-matic Debian has. Or rather I have
thrown the half finished thing away and am now reading Rumbaugh's book
on OO modeling.

But if it is finished some time, I think we should have a tree with a
FAQ for developers.

Ciao,
	Martin