Re: Can someone NMU chimera for me?

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Decklin Foster wrote:

> I filed a bug a long time ago against chimera about there being a new
> upstream version (a new patchlevel, really.) It's 79 days old and I
> haven't heard anything. I wish I could NMU it, but I am not a
> developer and do not have a verified PGP key. Can someone take the
> stuff at http://members.home.com/decklin/chimera/ and do an NMU for
> me? I would be eternally grateful ;)

I packaged it and will upload it in the morning.  In the meantime, have
you tested this version pretty thoroughly?  Just checking since this thing
now has my name all over it.  Also, I'm compiling on an Alpha, so I'll be
checking it out on the Alpha as well.

Good job, btw.  Only one lintian warning and I'll be checking that out
shortly.  Oh, and I did bump the debian version number down to -0.1 in
case you were wondering...