Problem regarding copyright of Moscow ML...

Hi :-)

I have a little problem with "my" package Moscow ML - the following comes from
copyrght.cl, which really is from CAML Light (which Moscow ML is based
upon...):

b- Reproduction of the software:

INRIA grants any user of the software the right to reproduce it so as
to circulate it in accordance with the same purposes and conditions as
those defined at point a- above.  Any copy of the software and/or relevant
documentation must comprise reference to the ownership of INRIA and
the present file.

>The user undertakes not to carry out any paying distribution of the
>software. However, he is authorized to bill any person or body for the
>cost of reproduction of said software. As regards any other type of
distribution, the user undertakes to apply to obtain the express
approval of INRIA.

What should I do next? I think I'd try to contact the upstream maintainers to
change this part of the copyright. But this file is from Moscow ML - do I have
to contact the maintainer of Moscow ML to if INRIA removes this section from
the copyright file?

tia
	Torsten