Sponsor needed

Hi,

I'm (maybe) a DD to be. My NMA recommended me to DMA 4 (!) months ago and since then
I've been waiting for a Sign ...

6 months ago, I posted a ITA for a package called Crafty, a really powerful chess game, that had been orphaned by its previous maintainer. I've already build two newer versions of it but I'm not allowed to upload them.

It'd be nice *for the Debian users* to have a less older version of this
package available in woody, before it gets frozen. If someone would be as nice
as to sponsor this package, it'd be cool.

The files are available at ftp://eric.ath.cx in pub/debian/crafty. Please
download the newest version.

Thank you.

Eric.

--