Re: ITK 4 and Python

On December 24, 2012 11:08:17 AM Paul Novotny wrote:
> I was thinking of taking a crack at enabling the python wrappings for
> insighttoolkit4. Correct me if I am wrong, but this was never enabled
> after the upgrade from insighttoolkit3 to insighttoolkit4?

Yes, that is the case.  My initial thought was to get the ITK libraries
building on all architectures before attempting to enable any of the
wrappings.

I haven't yet succeeded at getting the build stable, so help on that would be
appreciated!

Also: a new version was just announced, which I should like to package in the
coming days.

-Steve