Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get (Was: Looking for a Debian packager for FIS-GT.M)

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

I just created a Wiki page listing our both names and the package at the bottom:

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM

Perfect.
I just created my account in the wiki.

   http://wiki.debian.org/LuisIbanez

> I'm looking forward to work together.

Me too - let's see how MoM might work out.

As instructed in step 2 of the MoM Wiki page,
I have subscribed to the mailing list

                debian-med-commit

In that same section, and in section 3 of the Wiki
page there is a reference to SVN operations but
not a URL to a SVN repository.

Does this refer to the source tree of the project
being packaged ?   (fis-gtm in this case)

or is there another specific SVN repository that
I should be checking out ?

About section 4, my IRC id is :  luisibanez

  Thanks

    Luis