Re: New es_ES locale for debian-med.alioth.debian.org

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:35:36AM +0200, Luis Rivas Vañó wrote:
> Last night I followed the instructions at [1] and created a new locale
> for debian-med.alioth.debian.org.

Thanks for this!

> It is already commited to svn
> repository. Do I need to do something else to enable this new locale?

The changes should be automatically propagated to the website by a
post-commit hook which was active on old alioth.  I guess this has
either changed or the post-commit is simply broken by the recent change
when alioth was split onto two hosts.  I just asked for volunteers on
the packaging list[1].

So, no you should not need to do something - except if you would like to
volunteer to fix the post-commit hook (I will not be able to spend some
time into this currently). :-)

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-August/011313.html