Re: Workaround for the *LibraryDepends.cmake issue
if I uderstood Michael properly he just was waiting for confirmation of
testers, which is done hereby. So Michael it would be great if you
would go for a NMU (perhaps to delayed to enable mainteiners to insist).
I'm sitting behind a very slow connection currently.
On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 06:19:40PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Anyone ? I cannot do a NMU, as I am DM, but I can confirm this is a
> good fix. I did use something very close in the past to remove
> explicit dep to libssl from my gdcm generated cmake files.
> This would be great if this issue would be fixed.
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Michael Schutte <email@example.com> wrote:
> > tags 506992 + patch
> > tags 635300 + pending
> > thanks