Re: Debian Med sprint II in Southport, UK - any objections to the last weekend in January?

On 08/11/2011 01:39 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 01:33:37PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> venue first.  From the feedback I got it was important to have
>> an opportunity for those nightly hacking session, i.e. to have
>> the bed right next to our venue.
>  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
>  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
>  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
>  + internet in the bed
>  + high bandwidth & stable internet in the venue
Well, yes, but when we know about a difficulty with the
network then we can prepare for it. It is still mostly
about us meeting.

>> @Olivier, would you volunteer for 2013?
> Ahhh, Britany. :-)
Uh, these German autocorrections, I just had one of those in my first
line :) Well, when I google of images of "Britany" I like those, too,
well, most of them. Hoping for a "Yes, sure, come", from Olivier ...

Steffen