CMake library dependency files; ginkgocadx experimental build, testers wanted!

Hi everyone!

In a first attempt to figure out #635300, I tried to build ginkgocadx
without the presence of *LibraryDepends.cmake files in ITK and VTK.
Turns out it seems to work, but without suitable example data, I’m
unable to say for sure.  I’d be grateful if some of you with experience
in the field could download, install and test

	http://people.debian.org/~michi/ginkgocadx_2.5.1.0-1+nolibdeps1_amd64.deb

Before unpacking, you can verify the integrity of your download by also
getting

	http://people.debian.org/~michi/ginkgocadx_2.5.1.0-1+nolibdeps1_amd64.deb.asc

and running

	gpgv --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg ginkgocadx_2.5.1.0-1+nolibdeps1_amd64.deb.asc

As for an actual solution, I guess that insighttoolkit, vtk and paraview
(probably others, I haven’t done a thorough search) should be fixed as
suggested in #506992.  I would be happy about every input on this.

Cheers,
--
Michael Schutte                   | michi@{uiae.at,debian.org}
Innsbruck, Austria                | happily accepting encrypted mail