OpenMRS package is ready, I believe

Dear All:

Thank you very much for your helpful comments.

I started from scratch today and was able to make a package that I
tested on my squeeze system and seems to work. I have not yet progressed
to using pbuilder for sid. If I need to do this, please let me know. (I
uploaded the relevant version to the subversion repository as well -
thank you so much.)

I have attached the package (UPDATE: it is quite large, I will send in a separate
email once I am home).

Additionally, I have figured out how to build the package.

Yours comments were quite helpful, but this page:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed
also proved quite useful.

I made a little response to my question on ubuntuforums from yesterday
re WAR packages here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=9901621#post9901621

Additionally, I now understand the correct steps to package to be:
sudo aptitude install openjdk-6-jdk ant debhelper quilt svn-buildpackage
devscripts -y
alias svn-b='svn-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot --svn-ignore'
svn checkout svn://cvs.alioth.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/openmrs/trunk
cd trunk
./debian/rules get-orig-source
echo "origDir=.." >> .svn/deb-layout
svn-b

These work on both Debian squeeze and Ubuntu 10.04.

In any case, please let me know what further steps are necessary to get the deb in the
debian-med repository, and perhaps into the Ubuntu PPA.

All your help and advice is much appreciated.

Thank you again
Misha

p.s. I finally had time to carefully read the Debian New Package Maintainers Guide
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/
You are correct. It is very useful although, I must say, somewhat long :(

p.p.s. If you could please reply all, much appreciated. Thank you!