Avogadro and shogun something for us?

Hi,

when doing

  $ apt-cache search bioinformatics

I stumbled upon four packages that are not yet in our tasks files:

  avogadro - advanced molecular editor
  libcdk-java - Chemistry Development Kit (CDK) Java libraries
  octave-bioinfo - bioinformatic functions for Octave
  shogun-* - Large Scale Machine Learning Toolbox

I just added octave-bioinfo to bio-dev which seems to fit there.
I hesitate about avogadro and libcdk-java and the shogun suite which
are actually more than one binary package.  Because I'm not really
educated in this field I would like to ask you for your opinion whether
it should be listed in Depends / Suggests of med-bio.