Re: Imagej group maintenance?

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Paolo Ariano wrote:

No, where i can read something to understand ho to use SVN or the policy ?

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

should answer all questions.  If something remains feel free to ask on the
Debian-Med mailing list.

You could either do this yourself or ask on the Debian-Med list for help
(hey, this is the sense of this group ;-)).

yes yes :) but i still have to subscribe to the mailing list, i'll do it

I'd regard it not as a big nuisance to read this quite low volume list
which (hopefully) provides some useful information about packaging.

well this is a very confusing-me discussion, it started a lot of time ago ...
i've asked to the debian-legal ML but i'm reading in this moment that
Wayne changed again the disclaimer and as it is right now i think it is
DFSG-compliant so
W imagej to main  :D a good news

Yes.

so what i've to do ? you pick-up the last .deb i've uploaded

I would check this in this evening and add some stuff regarding group
maintenance.  Meanwhile you might ask for the Alioth login.

or you need something ?

Not really.  If I have your agreement everything is there.