The package for Clustal W 2.0.3 is ready. It brings a long list of
enhancements that are summarised in the changelog. The debian/rules
files became minimal, but there is a strange thing happening with a
aclocal directory being installed without apparent purpose. However,
ince a rmdir solves the problem, I think that it should not stop us from
uploading the package.
Please use dch -r to replace UNRELEASED by unstable in the changelog, it will
also update the timestamp.
chouca〔debian〕$ cat rules
# We have to ask upstream if it is importnat for them that the binary is named clustalw2
mv $(CURDIR)/debian/clustalw/usr/bin/clustalw2 $(CURDIR)/debian/clustalw/usr/bin/clustalw
# That is a bit ugly and should be better investigated.
chouca〔debian〕$ cat changelog
clustalw (2.0.3-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
[ Steffen Moeller ]
* New upstream release
- Includes new code for UPGMA guide trees. (v. 2.0.0)
- Includes iterative alignment facility. (v. 2.0.0)
- fixed bug where Pseudo -FASTA format files were not being processed
as previously in v1.83 (v. 2.0.3)
* updated debian/watch
* moved clustalw.1 into debian folder (easier to work
* removed README and LICENSE from svn since these are
now distributed with the upstream sources
[ Charles Plessy ]
* debian/copyright made machine-readable.
* Clustal X is now built in a separate source package.
(Closes: #469442, #469443)
* Switched to CDBS.
* Added lintian override for the presence of /usr/share/doc/clustalw/LICENSE.
- Allowed upload by Debian maintainers.
- Checked conformance with Policy 3.7.3 (no changes needed).
[ David Paleino ]
- fixed Debian capitalisation (see bug #456582)
-- Steffen Moeller <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:18:34 +0100
Have a nice day,
Wakō, Saitama, Japan