Re: amap-align, boxshade and dialign ready for upload?

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

Give me one week and I will commit gff2ps, gff2aplot, gdpc, raster3d,
biofox and biosquid to our repository.

OK, one week (not one hour more, trust me ;-)) ) but only if you
commit also pngquant.

I am a little full with two jobs here :-(

Well, to be honest - we are not really under preasure.  When working
on the tasks pages I just noticed that we now have a nice tool to observe
the status of packages from a different point of view.  This is no
real reason to blame you (one of the most acitve group maintainers /
sponsors) for beeing lame.  So take the time you need - there are
other people to bother for the moment (including some guy whos name
is Andreas Tille) who has also some packages on his account with the
same problems.

Adding the Maintainer to the packages yesterday was a nice step.
Unfortunately my DSL broke 22:30 so I was not able to fix the
E-Mail Adress which should be rendered as mailto-link.

I also notice that there is a bug which lists Tree-puzzle twice.
Well, the reason is clear because tasks/bio says:
  Depends: tree-puzzle | tree-ppuzzle
but finally this should not be turned to a double entry on the
tasks pages because both binaries of the same (not yet group
maintained ;-) ) source package.