Re: ITK Python Bindings

Hi,

I put the .debs on http://people.debian.org/~smr/

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 05:04:10PM -0500, Gabriel Grant wrote:

> Thanks so much for doing this. I more expected this to end up as yet
> another item on the bottom of your TODO list.

Well, it has been on my TODO list for more months than I care to
admit.  Sometimes all it takes is having someone ask for something.

> Is the best way to check the package's progress into the official
> repository by periodically looking at
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

You can also monitor
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/insighttoolkit.html

or even use that page to subscribe to the package's PTS mailing list.
I believe that list recieves a message on each package transition.

Cheers,
-Steve