Problems with source-orphan documents in dialign-t

Le Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 02:02:55PM -0200, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :

> > By the way, can somebody upload dialign-t ? I think that we solved the
> > problem by deciding to compile with the -Os optimisation.
>
> Both uploaded.

Thanks Nelson,

as i described on -devel, there is unfortunately a problem with
source-orphan docs.

Since dialign-t is a scientific software, I would like to avoid messing
with the upstream tarball so that people who want version 2.2 can use
"2.2" without wondering wether "2.2+dfsg" means that the algorith was
changed. If the outcome of the discussion on -devel were negative, would
somebody accept to upload dialign-t in "non-free", with a minor
modification of the package description, such as "You can use, modify
and redistribute dialign-t under the terms of the GNU LGPL version 2.1
or higher ; this package is in the non-free section because the LaTeX
sources of its documentation are missing. A XML replacement is provided
for your convenience".

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy