Re: Autoconf problem (Was: Packaging of aeskulap for Debian and dcmtk issue)

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [071112 23:49]:

> This works so far to build the package until the build process reaches
> a certain point were the linker claims
>
> /usr/lib/libdcmnet.so: undefined reference to `hosts_access'
> /usr/lib/libdcmnet.so: undefined reference to `request_set'
> /usr/lib/libdcmnet.so: undefined reference to `request_init'
>
> Jürgen, could you be so kind to comment on this problem.  I'm sure
> you would have a clue what might be missing here.

Yup. The Debian dcmtk packages are compiled with libwrap support.
So you have to link against libwrap as well.

Best regards - Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A