Re: Autoconf problem (Was: Packaging of aeskulap for Debian and dcmtk issue)

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Juergen Salk wrote:

after stripping of dcmtk from Makefile.am and configure.in.

... which was a little bit rude - I admit. ;-)

But at some point you have to tell the build scripts to actually
use the dcmtk libraries and how. Otherwise you'll get loads of
unresolved symbols.

Sure.  I think I'll dive into this at the weekend (except if
someone else is faster than me ;-) ).

but eventually these can also be borrowed from
the amide package?

Sounds reasonable.  BTW, could perhaps somebody mention the
main differences between amide and aeskulap for my poor uneducated
mind?