Re: BioImageSuite

Il giorno Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:46:35 +0100
Steffen Moeller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> ha scritto:

> I had already forgotten about ddtp. The older I become, the more I think that
> it is indeed important, and so I spontaneously decided to spend 1.5h in
> translating/reviewing 8 packages.

Great :)

> One is likely to need to manually retrieve biomed packages for translation.
> Hence, it would be really helpful to something on the
> debian-med.alioth.debian.org site that directly indicates packages and their
> translations on the ddtp site.

We could fetch information from

[1] http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?package=%s

(again %s == package)

> A direct link to the German translations can be offered via
> http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/de/fetch?force=yes&package=%s
> with %s being the name of the binary package. The "de" needs to be
> substituted by the respective language.

(let's say that url == [2])

Sure.
This is the interface for translating though.

I'm thinking of parsing [1], and adding a link to translate to [2]. The parsing
is quite challenging though: we don't have a XML/RSS/* feed to parse, we just
have HTML. I'll try, but I cannot guarantee.

(starting to work on this -- went to disco this night -- came home at 5 -- and
just can't study ;) )

Kindly,
David

--