Re: [Debtags-devel] Re: Debtags for medical issues

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:

Since you (debian-med) will always know more than us (debtags) about
medical things, how about if I:

1. Create a 'medicine' facet, managed by Debian-Med
Sounds reasonable.

2. Give some of you commit access to the vocabulary, so:
   2a. You can manage your own set of tags
   2b. Anytime you need any help, I help you and turn the answers into
       documentation on how to do vocabulary maintenance
	(but don't worry: it's not difficult at all)

If you like the idea, please give me the alioth username of the people
who can take care of the Debian-Med tags.
Well, mine is tille.
Steffen Möller also took part in the discussion: smoe-guest .

I hope some others would join and create an alioth login for themselves.
On the oter hand I would volunteer to proxy their ideas.