Re: Debtags for medical issues

> This is just one tag I came up with while looking at my own packages. It
> would be good if other maintainers from Debian-Med would check their
> packages, add existing tags and report here the tags that they would like
> to have added but didn't exist yet.

medicine::pms
medicine::his
medicine::doc::requirements
medicine::doc::standards::openehr (part of CEN/TC251)
medicine::doc::standards::hl7
medicine::doc::standards::hdtf
medicine::doc::standards::edifact
medicine::doc::standards::xdt (future standard in Germany is SCIPHOX)
medicine::doc::standards::hxp
medicine::doc::standards::dicom
(in case somebody writes up FREE documentation; OpenEHR is free as
far as I know, i.e. the authors would have to be contacted)

PMS             - Practice Management System
HIS             - Hospital Information System
OpenEHR         - Open Electronic Health Record
CEN             - Comite Europeen de Normalisation
                  (European Committee for Standardisation)
TC              - Technical Committee
HL7             - Health Level Seven
HDTF            - Healthcare Domain Task Force
EDIFACT         - EDI for Administration, Commerce and Transport
EDI             - Electronic Data Interchange
xDT             - x DT
SCIPHOX         - Standardisation of Communication between Information Systems
                  in Physician's Offices and Hospitals using XML
DT              - Datentraeger
HXP             - Healthcare Xchange Protocol
DICOM           - Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine

There are plenty more standards like terminology systems etc.
I can list them for you, if and when needed.

Christian