Re: Debian Live, live-build web-frontend - Build 20130316.052903.166160101
On 03/18/2013 12:04 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
> This is a race condition when builds take to long or get backed up. I
> will work on addressing this issue.
Wishlist: while waiting for a build, create the directory that will hold
the build in advance, and populate with an index page (automatically
shown by apache) which:
1. has some text explaining about the expected files in the directory
2. shows your position in the queue (this is a dynamic element, so that
would imply the index page is php or something else capable of showing
3. if refreshed, does not submit another build ;)
4. when finally done, shows a summary of:
- time spent waiting in the queue
- time spent processing
- green "success", yellow "maybe-failed", red "failed"
Immediately after submitting to the build, redirect the browser to this