Re: Fastest way of creating a custom Debian live iso?
It possibile with live-build for Squeeze, recreate my distro Debian,
installed onto hdd? with all package?
When install my favorite package on the new installation, I use apt-get
install $(< file.txt), but with live-build
where are go the list of packages including firmware non free.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Louis Granboulan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 7:24 PM
Subject: Fastest way of creating a custom Debian live iso?
this may be a naive question, but has debian live-build been packaged in a
way such that the process of creating a custom live CD would be:
1. Download a debian-live-build iso
2. Boot on this iso, having network access
3. Appears a GUI, where you can
- choose a target architecture
- search and select packages, possibly from custom package repositories
4. Press a "build" button and have a custom Debian live iso (containing
these packages) created on a specified location (e.g. external media or
network file system)