Re: install live squeeze usb-hdd with 3.x kernel

On 07/03/12 07:19 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> None of the rest of the instructions you gave are relevant, as
> live-build handles defaulting those things correctly from this one,
> easy-to-use option.

I need to qualify that. Daniel's advice about pinning individual
packages that you want from backports still applies. Otherwise, the
version of the package from your default distribution will be used
instead (that's just how backports works, as explained on the
backports.debian.org site).

Ben