Parameters to create LiveCD with Gnome
Now that my ata2 errors are behind me, I want to create a LiveCD (<700
MB) with Gnome, but I need some help of configuring the web based tool.
Here is what I need:
* Some useful applications, but Libre/OpenOffice is not needed (takes a
lot of space).
* Ability to install on hard drive
* Like the net install, check a box to download & install other
applications for a full install (including CODEC's for mp3, Real, etc.,
* Boot manager (once installed) -- Grub 1 preferred as it seems easier
* Some sort of useful manual (Reader's Digest version) if available.
The system is i386.
http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service