live-tools_3.0~a2-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) live-tools_3.0~a2-1.debian.tar.gz optional misc
(new) live-tools_3.0~a2-1.dsc optional misc
(new) live-tools_3.0~a2-1_all.deb optional misc
Debian Live - System Support Scripts
live-tools contains additional support scripts for Debian Live systems.
(new) live-tools_3.0~a2.orig.tar.gz optional misc
Changes: live-tools (3.0~a2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Adding live-system script to determine if the running system is a
live system or not.
* Removing deep link to bug page in the in bug script since we don't
have stable references yet.
* Adding dpkg-source option file.
* Removing header in copyright file.
* Using dh auto magic in override, rather than manual make call.
* Updating to debhelper version 8.
* Don't hard-depend on test target in Makefile.
* Adding recommends to debian-installer-launcher.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.