config/chroot_local-packageslists behavior changed?

Hello all,

After updating live-helper to 2.0~a8-1, I tried to recreate my own kde livecd and noticed a
substantial difference from before.
At first I thought that it picked up the kde-full list from /usr/share/live-helper/lists instead of
config/chroot_local-packageslists/kde-full.list, but I'm also seeing my 'own' packages, so it looks
like it's now mixing both package-lists.

Is this an error on my side or did sth change in the working of live-helper and how to deal with
that?

Regards,
  Diederik