Use Debian for best results

Hi there.

I use Debian Live tools to create a ready to use home OS targeted towards Indian users(currently named IndiaForce Linux). It contains all the media codecs, web browser,etc. I was an avid Red Hat and FC user, little hesitant of switching to Debian, but I have tested it for past 6 months and its one of the best tools available for anyone who wants to know Linux, learn Linux and contribute to open source.

Thank You to all the wonderful people at Debian. Their help and support can bring commercial service providers to shame.

PS - I am typing this through my live CD, and it feels awesome.  :)

--
Harshad Joshi