(last) call for patches to live-helper 1.x
please send all patches you want to have merged in live-helper 1.x.
there will be a final upload end of next week, after which live-helper
1.x is being deprecated and the work on live-helper 2.x starts.
Speaking of the unreleased version 1.0.6 in git, note that i'll intend
to address and fix the following things:
* syslinux pxe wrong pathes in shipped configs (quite old, #546910)
* syslinux bug when *not* using menu (quite old, #51799)
* syslinux bugs regarding menu/vesamenu (quite new, regression because
of my improper changed solution for #533846)
* lh_config format version handling (basically already present, but
* gfxboot as syslinux menu method.
If you have antyhing else that is a) urgent or b) that you have a patch
for it, please speak up now.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist