Re: Simple Qt GUI which use debian Live

Erwan Le Gall wrote:

> After a lot of internal initial developpers team fight, I finally work
> on my side with some people on this :
> https://launchpad.net/live-creator
> It's a Qt4 GUI which use lh-* scripts to build lives...

I am a confused (and a little saddened) that you did not choose to
base your work on live-magic.

The features that you list which are currently not available in
live-magic could be added with only a few hours work, but instead you
chose to reimplement everything from scratch.

Indeed, if you have some irrational dislike of GTK, one could always
have used the frontend-agnostic parts of live-magic (which were split
for entirely this scenario), which would have additionally solved the
rather major serialisation and requiring-superuser problems that are
currently apparent in live-creator.

Still, wishing you the best of luck with your endeavours.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb