Re: Bug in Lenny live images -- wrong default boot method

BALLABIO GERARDO wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I'm not sure under which package I should file it.

live-helper

> I guess that the problem is simply that the default boot method is incorrectly set to the nonexistent "linux" method.

it's not set at all; that's why syslinux falls back to it's internal
default.

> The fix is of course to replace "linux" with "live".

jup.

> I hope this can be fixed for Lenny r1

sure.

> a casual user who gets hit may not easily figure how to get out of it.

well, the 'casual' user would read the 'to get to the menu again, enter
'menu' and press [ENTER]' message before, and go back to the menu,
hopefully :)

however, i'll make sure it gets fixed.

Regards,
Daniel