Re: Live Media

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> I don't fully understand your point yet. Most of the bandwidth will be
> consumed by downloading prepared images.

Sure, but uploading images in the size order of ~1GB to anywhere takes
time and bandwidth. In particular, SourceForge is a terrible enterprise
and I would not like to rely on their services nor have a project
affiliated with them.

Incidentally, it does not seem like there are any plans to make SUSE
Studio free software (in fact, almost the reverse):

  http://codepad.org/OTrc2e8E

Regards,

--
      ,''`.