Re: Request for a custom ISO in a "contrib" dir

I had a similar need a while ago.

I needed a "smallest apt-enabled" image for a clustering solution I'm working on. In my case, the only packages I'd be interested on are the *really* required ones, not even GUI or terminal based end user programs (not even eject when PXE booting!). Such image will enable the scenario where an empty node PXE boots and gets ready in not more than 60 seconds.

The wiki http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/HowTo/SmallSizeImage was the answer to my needs. IMHO, people would find handy such ISO/IMG available for download.