Re: Fwd: Slides from Debian Live talk

Kai Hendry wrote:
> I gave a short talk on Debian Live at my local Linux User Group (LUG) meeting.

nice, thank you for promoting debian-live.

> Here are the slides:
>
> http://talks.webconverger.com/2009-02-14/

for the sake of preserving information, may I mirror them at
http://live.debian.net/archive/talks/ ?

If anyone else does a presentation of debian-live components, it would
be nice to tell me so i can mirror your slides/video/audio/$whatever
material (if you are ok with that and have no problem having it
mirrored). also, just a small note that you did a presentation is
appreciated - it's always interesting to know.

Regards,
Daniel