Re: Live Media

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> I have a dedicated server that could server for development purposes.

That's very kind of you, however the machine would be for significantly
more than mere "development"; it would be a public service for building
images.

> >  * Large amount of bandwidth for downloads
> >
> That is a problem but images can be served from sourceforge I guess.

Hm, I don't really understand that - we would hardly be saving bandwidth
as images would have to be uploaded to SourceForge to begin with. Also--
speaking generally--SourceForge has a very poor reputation in Debian and
it would look rather unprofessional to do that.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb