Re: Live Media

Chris Lamb wrote:
> I believe this last requirement would rule out the use of any DSA-maintained
> machines. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

when i'll find after the whole lenny upgrade circus, i'll ping nine.ch
again, they would offer to host a machine. if the machine they would be
providing itself is not decent enough, i'd be willing to use my own
hardware for that. i've currently quite a stack of things i want to do
first regarding debian-live, so that won't happen that soon (couple of
month).