Re: Fwd: Forcing monitor resolutions

El Tuesday 27 January 2009 18:08:44 Daniel Baumann va escriure:
> Kai Hendry wrote:
> > Wondering why it hasn't been applied yet on live-initramfs?
> > http://git.debian.net/?p=debian-live/live-initramfs.git
>
> While Jordi does good work, he makes it nearly impossible to apply his
> stuff (no individual broken out patches but overlapping ones, most of
> the time without explenation/description at all).

I don't understand that in the same manner, see:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2008/06/msg00025.html

also, sometimes, I have sent my own version with feature descriptions, as here
is shown:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2008/06/msg00034.html