yet another auto builder :-)
"Kai Hendry" <hendry at webconverger.com> wrote:
> Any suggestions are welcome!
* Please build i386 images too. The fact that one is broken and one
is working is an good indicator of problems.
* Please set LH_DEBUG="enabled".
* Please don't use ftp.us.debian.org - as a round-robin mirror it
makes archive problems difficult to reproduce.
* Please emit the contents of:
wget -q -O- \
This makes it easy to see what version of the archive we are using.
* Please print the current config so that it appears in the build log:
find config/ -type f | while read FILENAME
while read LINE
done < $FILENAME
* Did you consider using live-helper from Git for each run? I can see
the benefits in running the packaged version as well though.
* Please emit the live-helper version used in the log ".txt" (I see
its on the homepage, but would be useful to be in the logfile itself)
Chris Lamb, UK chris at chris-lamb.co.uk
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/attachments/20080804/516208ff/attachment.pgp