Lenny general freeze ahead

I am preparing the full package, we'll see if we can adapt it to what you
expect,

another question,

Do you believe that uloop is part of the standard Debian distribution and
therefore, can be used in live-initramfs ?

then, if being so, I should include my patches for the complementary programs
ulobdev and ulohttp, or even better, develop another two packages named
uloop-source and uloop-tools that will be generated from the aufs source
package,

El Friday 06 June 2008 17:49:40 Jordi Pujol va escriure: