Fwd:Runtime error in Debian Live
- Subject: Fwd:Runtime error in Debian Live
- From: celtic at aion.hu (Susoczki Attila)
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:06:11 +0100
- Message-id: <47E11DD3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks. Sorry, I too fast in write and too slow to read :) ( After I write mail I've found in the archive:
export MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-b 64K -no-sparse"
Okay, it's work. Builded the iso and boot. Work, good.
Now I have two problems:
1. I try to build iso with own packages (esets.deb for virus scanner and ora.deb for local time).
a) http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Configuration /Own packages
To add a specific debian package, just move the .deb into
config/chroot_local-packages/ directory. Packages included in this
directory will be copied in the chroot and installed automatically.
Not work. Not added to iso.
I make repository with apt-ftparchive (and check it with apt-get update,
apt-get install, repo is ok)
If you want to install packages from an unofficial/third-party Debian
repository, add the source.list entry into
config/chroot_sources/sources.list.binary, and specify the packages
either with a local package list in config/chroot_local-packageslists or
with the --packages parameter. For more information, read the examples
Not work too....
2. Q: How do I add a script running immediately after all other scripts
when the live system boots?
* A: * Add your script in
Note: the hook script must be executable.
It's not works. When I drop script to
but not too good. Which is the good directory?
3. I've not found howto to automount
(I wish boot live cd, mount any ntfs partition (ntfs-3g is added) and
scan virus for all ntfs partitions. But
1. i can't add local packages
2. Can't run script after boot )
Susoczki Attila wrote:
>/ 2. vmware machine, Debian Lenny
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 301 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/attachments/20080319/76e2a9a6/attachment.vcf