live-initramfs code review
I was looking into the live-initramfs code and adding or correcting something,
- rootdelay for start from an USB device, normally more slow to register in
- DEBUG enables echo for commands into the scripts/live-bottom/*
- search directories in live-path by MAC address of all the network cards, the
hostname and all the IP addresses available
- optionally link the libraries from the just mounted live filesystem, that
permits the "live" script do a fsck in the "home persistent" media,
- new option NOTRACKERD, (an error in all previous versions disables trackerd
according to LOCALTIME, that is independent )
- and more...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 20644 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/attachments/20071116/62d40c53/attachment-0001.bin