Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, infra-513663, updated. 2.4.3-146-gab148dc

Niels Thykier wrote:
> -	    # give a chance to other jobs to finish while we
> -	    # process other stuff:
> -	    last;
> +	    # If that node allowed us to start on another, then we
> +	    # leave this loop.
> +	    last unless ($map->selectable());
>  }

This change should be reverted or a second condition added; after taking a
better look at the code, you will see that below that loop there's the code
that loads the overrides file.

With your change, if the overrides-file collection script is done, lintian
will have to wait until the next collection script is done for it to load
the overrides and start running the checks.

I'm more inclined to just reverting it, as it only really saves one call to
'print' but adds another call to 'selectable()'.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net