Lintian release soon?

Hi,

It's been a while since the last release, and mainly thanks to the great
work by Russ Allbery, we've got a >80-line changelog entry atm and a
mere 18 bugs fixed. I've rolled and installed the current svn (which now
passes its own testsuite again), and would like to see an upload happen
sometime in the near future. Widespread testing will only seriously
happen anyway after upload to unstable, but a bit of testing by people
on this list would be neat.

So, please stresstest current svn a bit, and in case there's no serious
problems found, we should upload the package. We can't fix all bugs at
once after all.

Russ, feel free to change the first line in the changelog entry if it
bothers you, I'm feeling low on entropy^Winspiration a.t.m. to write
something seriously witty.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar