Upcoming NMU; svn commit access for it is open for you

Hi all interested,

I decided I wanted to help the lintian maintainer fix some of the
lintian bugs, so that lintian can remain to be a useful .deb checking
tool. Especially since he seems (and yesterday he confirmed) that he is
quite busy with more important stuff.

I just created a subversion repository with the latest lintian release
in it. This opens an opportunity for everyone who would like to help out
and fix one or more bugs, but didn't want to take the effort to prepare
for a NMU.

(Yes, I know there is already an empty subversion repository on alioth;
my subversion repository is temporary, as Josip wants[1] to import the
current CVS repository into subversion. In theory, the commits to this
temporary repository can be easily converted to the alioth svn as soon
as old cvs is imported.).

svn co http://svn.wolffelaar.nl/lintian/trunk

The only thing you need to do is get yourself an commit-account, I've
set up a self-service daemon on http://svn.wolffelaar.nl. You'll get
your password immediately mailed to you. (as bogus-check I google for
your emailadress on http://debian.org, so you'll need some hits there
:-))

Commit rules:
- fix only bugs (general NMU rule)
- I'll make sure the eventual patch will get to the BTS as per NMU
  rules, so you don't need to
- check your fix yourself!
- update debian/changelog so it looks like this:
- Do _NOT_ commit whitespace changes at the same time as real changes

lintian (1.2.3)

 Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>
  * Fix foo-behaviour into bar (Closes: #1234)

 --

(as to supporting multiple contributors)

Would you mind if I directed subversion commit notifications to this
list? It seems quite appropriate to me. If I hear no objections, I'll do
so.

Regards,
Jeroen

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/194257