Re: default CC license version number is always latest?

Ricardo Mones asked:
>   I've found a theme which states it's licensed 'Creative Commons by-nc-sa'.
>   My question is whether is possible assume the version of the license or
>   not (note that my first reaction to this is "this is not a valid license",
>   but I'm not sure if my feelings are right).

I think it would be reasonable to assume it's under the latest version
on the date of publication, but I don't know if that's good enough for
ftpmasters.  It would be better to clarify, of course.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef