Re: debian.* domains

>> > Thanks, but please don't do that.  If you wish to register a debian.*
>> > domain and donate it to the project, please contact
>> > hostmaster@debian.org to arrange it.
>> Actually it is hostmaster@spi-inc.org as SPI is doing this part of
>> Domain handling for Debian.
> Cool. Does http://www.debian.org/intro/organization need changing
> to make that clear?

They are listed as "DNS Maintainer", and thats exactly what they are,
SPI has nothing to do with that (we only set the NS entries "in the
domain"). So I don't think so, for all practical purposes people will
have when looking there (get a DNS record changed), its them do deal with.

--
bye, Joerg
Trying is the first step towards failure.