Mixture of Code unter GPL-2+ and UnRAR license compatible?

[ please cc me, I'm not subscribed to debian-legal ]

Hi Debian-Legal,

(I'm cc'ing Tomas Baztek since he may be interested too)

tuxcmd-modules-unrar which I would like to package for Debian (since
it contains additional VFS module to use with tuxcmd to handle rar
archives) contains code licensed unter the UnRAR license, and some
parts under the GPL-2+.

It is clear to me, that due to the UnRAR license which is non-free as
for DFSG, I should have tuxcmd-modules-unrar in non-free.

Do you see any problem, shipping tuxcmd-modules-unrar as it is, with
all files under unrar/unrar/* which are licensed under the UnRAR
license, and the other files under GPL-2+ in particular about linking
code having these two different licenses?

For convenience I put here the debian/copyright:

---(debian/copyright)---------------------------------------------------
Format-Specification: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?op=file&rev=59
Name: tuxcmd-modules-unrar
Maintainer: Tomáš Bžatek <tbzatek@users.sourceforge.net>
Source: http://tuxcmd.sourceforge.net/download.php
 The UnRAR license text does not forbid to autobuild unrar.

Files: *
Copyright: 2007-2009, Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek@users.sourceforge.net>
License: GPL-2+

Files: common/vfs_types.h
Copyright: 2003, Radek Cervinka <radek.cervinka@centrum.cz>
 2008, Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek@users.sourceforge.net>
License: GPL-2+

files: unrar/unrar/*
Copyright: 1993-2008, Alexander Roshal
License:
 ******    *****   ******   UnRAR - free utility for RAR archives
 **   **  **   **  **   **  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ******   *******  ******    License for use and distribution of
 **   **  **   **  **   **   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 **   **  **   **  **   **         FREE portable version
                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 .
      The source code of UnRAR utility is freeware. This means:
 .
   1. All copyrights to RAR and the utility UnRAR are exclusively
      owned by the author - Alexander Roshal.
 .
   2. The UnRAR sources may be used in any software to handle RAR
      archives without limitations free of charge, but cannot be used
      to re-create the RAR compression algorithm, which is proprietary.
      Distribution of modified UnRAR sources in separate form or as a
      part of other software is permitted, provided that it is clearly
      stated in the documentation and source comments that the code may
      not be used to develop a RAR (WinRAR) compatible archiver.
 .
   3. The UnRAR utility may be freely distributed. It is allowed
      to distribute UnRAR inside of other software packages.
 .
   4. THE RAR ARCHIVER AND THE UnRAR UTILITY ARE DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
      NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.  YOU USE AT
      YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS,
      DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
      OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
 .
   5. Installing and using the UnRAR utility signifies acceptance of
      these terms and conditions of the license.
 .
   6. If you don't agree with terms of the license you must remove
      UnRAR files from your storage devices and cease to use the
      utility.
 .
      Thank you for your interest in RAR and UnRAR.
 .
 .
                                            Alexander L. Roshal

Files: debian/*
Copyright: 2008-2009, Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
License: GPL-2+

License: GPL-2+
 (at your option) any later version.
 .
 but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty or
 .
 On Debian systems the full text of the GNU General Public License can be found
 in the `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2' file.

I see problems in particular if patching unrar code is needed, even if
item 2 allows under some limitations distribution of modified UnRAR
sources.

The sourcepackage itself can be found at [1].

 [1] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/t/tuxcmd-modules-unrar/

Many thanks in advance for comments,
Bests
Salvatore