Files with unclear licenses in non-free

Hi,
currently some people started to create a package for mupen64plus. There is a
complex license situation, but most files are under a free, osi-approved
license. Only the directory glN64 has files without any license informations
 http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/mupen64plus.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/copyright

So my question is how it is handled in debian. Can I
 * upload it to non-free with autobuild enabled?
 * upload to non-free with glN64 removed from autobuild?
 * remove it from the source tarball (create dfsg tarball) and upload it to
   contrib?

There is also a rom included with source code, but it is currently not possible
to crosscompile this rom on a debian build machine. Is it allowed to install
this rom as example?
--
Robert Wohlrab