Which license am I looking for?

I have a small software project which I intend to release soon.
I have already looked at several free (or, in some cases, claimed to
be free) licenses, but I have not found one which I found convincing.

What I am looking for:
- Copyleft with source requirement, but should not contaminate other
  software.
- No additional burden on anyone. In particular no requirements for
  derivatives to advertize, to not advertize, to follow some naming
  convention, or to convey source code at runtime.
- No distinction between programs, libraries, images, scripts,
  documentation, or whatever.
  Formulations should equally apply to all sorts of software.
  The only distinction should be source vs. non-source.
- Oh, and of course it should be DFSG-free.

Also, I am very sceptical about patent retaliation clauses.

I apologize for this question being off-topic until someone packages
my software for Debian. If there is a better place to get an answer,
please tell me.

Best regards,

  Mark Weyer